The owners of this particular Villa have given special attention to all the details within. From the moment you walk in, the view takes center stage. Artwork by local artists and comfortable, well-designed interiors sit comfortably with dramatic views. Design amenities include spacious terraces, ten-foot ceilings, espresso-stained, maple cabinetry, cream travertine marble floors, granite kitchen countertops, all-new stainless steel appliances, and central air-conditioning. Additional amenities include a well-stocked kitchen, a vast collection of recent movies available for your enjoyment, and a laundry area that has just recently been upgraded to include large, stacked individual units.
This unique, luxuriously appointed two-bedroom/three-bath Villa sleeps up to eight people. There are two master suites, with en-suite baths, including marble countertops, a lovely sitting area, flat-screen televisions, and DVD/VHS players. The first master suite has a king-size bed. The second has a queen-size bed. In addition, the Villa includes a third full bath.
Whether relaxing in the living room or enjoying a beverage on the spacious terrace, the sapphire-blue Sea of Cortez stretches out before you, and the acclaimed ‘Land’s End and ‘Los Arcos’ take your breath away.
A picture-perfect holiday awaits you in your home away from home. Come! You’ll want to stay!
- Villa has just recently been redecorated with new furnishings, bedding, and fabrics throughout
- Master room 1 king bed (pillow-top mattresses)
- Guest room 1 king bed, and 1 Queen bed
- 3 baths (with large showers); 1 with jacuzzi tub (all with hairdryers)
- Each bedroom has a bath with the third bath off of the living room
- Granite countertops
- Stainless Stove and oven
- Stainless Microwave
- Stainless Dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal
- Side-by-side Stainless Steel refrigerator with water & ice dispenser
- Washer/Dryer inside the Villa (with iron and ironing board)
- Dishes, glassware, flatware
- Cookware and kitchen utensils
- Small appliances including coffeemaker and Keurig
- Breakfast Bar w/ 3 Stools
- Dining Room seats 6
- Flat-screen Television in the living room and bedrooms
- DVD/VCR players in the living room and both master suites
- Stereo system with CD player
- Weber Grill
- Table, chairs, and lounges on terrace
- High-speed wireless internet service
- Maid service is included 4 days/week
Reviews and Testimonials
We Will Be Back In Cabo A Year From Now For Next Spring Break
On behalf of our kids, Erin and myself a quick thank you for a great vacation! We left Cabo late this morning and got back to Dallas early this evening. The resort and our room were incredible. The kids loved the ocean, the views (except for the occasional cruise ship in the harbor…but everyone had that challenge, and the amenities were terrific. More to the point the initial welcome by both Maggie and Samantha was nothing short of amazing. They spent a lot of time with us going over the resort, made guacamole and margaritas plus they set up multiple reservations for dinner for us. And we even had a question on one of the reservations 3 days in and Samantha responded at 8:00 PM that night via email. The ladies were terrific so please let them know that made it so easy for us.
Based on the feedback from the kids I fully expect that we will be back in Cabo a year from now for next spring break. Once confirmed we will be reaching back out to you for another reservation. Thanks again for making it such a great week for us.