Surround yourself with the pleasures of paradise in Cabo San Lucas. At Villa La Estancia, the pleasures extend far beyond the luxuries of your secluded Villa right down to Medano Beach and the sapphire blue water.
Twenty-four hours a day, you’ll have our friendly, attentive front-desk staff at your service.
Concierge & Maid Service
Need assistance soliciting a deep-sea charter or simply want to have nightly turn-down service? Just call on the resort professional staff. The concierge and maids are there to make your life easier in any way they can.
With the ocean view and refreshing sea breeze gracing your terrace, you may never want to leave your room. You don’t have to. All you have to do is call room service for a perfectly prepared dinner with a vintage cabernet.
Top-notch Fitness Center features 10 cardiovascular machines, 12 Icarian workout stations as well as free weight dumbbells. There’s also a sauna, steam room and whirlpool for relaxing tired muscles post-workout.
- Cardiovascular machines
- Weight machines
- Free weights
- Dressing rooms
- Hot tubs
- Steam rooms
Open 7:00 am to 8:00 am Mon-Sat; 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday.
There is no charge for the use of these facilities.
Keep in mind
- All fitness center users must be at least 16 years old.
- The use of clean tennis shoes, shorts or pants, t-shirt or sweatshirt is mandatory (no flip flops or sandals allowed).
Villa del Palmar has two beautiful tennis courts for you to practice your game during the day or night.
Tennis Pro is available to rally with guests without partners.
Courts Open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Tennis rackets and balls for rent at the Resort Entertainment Office 9:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
Pool Bar Restaurant
From a light menu to tropical drinks, make every day a holiday. Enjoy the incredible view of Land’s End while having margaritas with your friends.
If you ever need medical attention, the resort has a private physician on call, associated with private care facilities. This helps ensure that you feel the same level of comfort you do at home.
In-room washer and dryers are standard in every one and two-bedroom villa but we also offer a full-service laundry facility.
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living areas, and the terraces
- Twin lavatories in master baths
- Walk-in closets
- Whirlpool tubs in selected baths (ask)
- Satellite access for TV programming
- TV outlet in each bedroom and living room
- Four stereo speaker outlets
- Wet bar on the terrace
- Fax / Internet line and additional phone line available with hotel service
- All units have fiber optic wiring
- Spacious terraces and verandas
- Zoned central air-conditioning
- Electric appliances
- Underground parking, gradual entry
- Infinity edge swimming pools
- Double-door 24 cu. ft. refrigerator with water and ice dispenser
- Range top and separate oven
- Microwave oven
- Garbage disposal
- Double porcelain sinks
- Breakfast bar
- Laundry room with full-size stack washer and dryer
- Laundry sink
- Waterfalls, grotto, islands and outside Jacuzzi on resort property
- This villa is a non-smoking unit
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony
Mini-Mall & Shopping Activities
The on-site mini-mall offers a wide range of products and services just steps away from your Villa.
- Supermarket: The well-stocked market offers dairy products, fresh bread, and pastries, fresh fruits and vegetables as well as packaged and canned goods, beer, wine, and liquors.
- Deli and Internet Cafe: The deli and Internet cafe provides you the opportunity to check your email while enjoying a fresh cappuccino or a deli sandwich and salad. Prepared hot foods are also available.
- Ice Cream Stand
- Video Rental Shop
- Boutiques and Gift Shops
- Local Artist Exhibits on the Plaza
Business Center Hospitality Room
You may be hundreds of miles from the real world, but you’re not out of reach. At the full-service Business Center, you can send and receive faxes, check e-mail, make copies and write documents. In other words, you’ll have everything you need to conduct business as usual. And when you need to have a small gathering or simply want to relax, we invite you to take advantage of the Hospitality Room.
Kids Club – Packages & Prices
- FULL DAY:
- 10:00 am to 16:30 pm
- Includes lunch and material for activities
- Price: $40 USD
- HALF DAY
- 10:00 am to 13:00 pm or from 13:00 pm to 16:00 pm
- Includes material for activities
- Price: $25 USD
- 1 Activity or 1 Hour
- Price: $12 USD
- 3 Day Package (Full Day)
- Price: $100 USD
For more information contact Elizabeth Martinez at ext. 470
Hours of Operation
The Kids Club will be open from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM every day
Check-in 9:30 AM at the Kids Club facility
Kids Club Policy
- Children attending Kids Club must be over 4 to 11 years old and must be potty trained
- The Kids must have shoes, clothing, bathing suit and wearing sunscreen
- Prior reservation is allowed, paid in advance
- There will be a no show charge of $15 USD every 15 min per child after the pickup time
Pool Activities at Villa del Palmar
|10:00am||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool||Mexican Salsas Making||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool||Wacamole Making||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool|
|10:30am||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball|
|11:00am||Putting Open Tournament||Ping Pong Open Tournament||Putting Open Tournament||Shuffleboard Open Tournament||Putting Open Tournament||Ping Pong Open Tournament||Shuffleboard Open Tournament|
|11:30am||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool|
|12:00pm||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool|
|12:30pm||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool|
|02:00pm||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool|
|02:15pm||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool|
|02:45pm||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool|
|03:30pm||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Beach Volleyball game|
|04:00pm||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool|
|05:00pm||Basketball Pick up Game Hard Court||Basketball Pick up Game Hard Court||Basketball Open Tournament|
|07:00pm||Mexican Prehispanic Show||Casino Night||Dirty Dancing Show||Mexican Folkloric Show||Boogie Night Show VolleyBall||Comedy Night Show||Latin Dancing Show|
- Day activities are held in or around the lower pool area.
- Kids special activities – Please come to “Kids in paradise”
- Board games, books, and magazines available in our office.
- Activities may be changed depending on weather conditions and special events.
Where is the resort located?
Is there an all-inclusive option?
Are there restaurants at the resort?
Is there a spa and/or fitness center?
Yes. There is an executive fitness center and also a full spa. There is no charge for using the fitness center.
Are there tennis courts?
Yes, there are two private tennis courts and two additional courts at the adjacent resort (lighting available at a small charge).
With a private rental at Cabo La Estancia, do I have the same privileges at the resort?
How do I get from the airport to the resort?
The airport is at San Jose del Cabo (SJD). It is about a 40 – 45-minute drive. Please let us know if you would like us to prearrange transportation for you. Here are the current rates:
- Shuttle service: The Community Shuttle is the slowest form of transportation to the resort, making several planned stops along the way.
- “Regular” TAXI: Taxis are located at the airport but they take ‘the long way’ to the resort, via a toll road (maximum 5 passengers).
- The private Suburban: (recommended) 7 passengers one-way Van: 10 passengers one-way Limo: 8 passengers.
To make a reservation online click here. To request more information please send us an email at email@example.com
Why reserve a villa or penthouse through Cabo La Estancia?
When you reserve through the resort directly or another website such as Expedia or Hotel.com, one of the most common misconceptions is with regard to the one-bedroom unit. It is rented as a ‘hotel room’ when, in fact, there are no hotel rooms in the resort.
This ‘hotel room’ is comprised of a 2-bedroom, 3 bath condo, divided into two parts, Side ‘A’ (1 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen, living and dining areas) and side ‘B’, known as a ‘lock-off’ (1 bedroom, 1 bath, with a separate entrance, 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed, depending on the unit).
This is often referred to as ‘The European Plan’ and the problem is both sides ‘A’ and side ‘B’ share a balcony, divided by a grass lattice screen.
A client renting through our website, Cabo La Estancia, will never need to share the balcony because we never rent out the ‘B’ side lock-off. We only rent the ‘A’ side, thereby, preserving your privacy. Other sites will not explain this fully and will rent both sides.
Are there benefits of reserving through Cabo La Estancia versus VRBO or other sites?
The benefits of reserving through Cabo La Estancia versus VRBO or other sites are significant:
- When reserving through our website, you will always know which Villa you are renting – no surprises upon check-in. Cabo La Estancia monitors all units on a continual basis throughout the year and, therefore, will know which have been updated and upgraded and will separate the good from the bad.
- Expedia, Travelocity, etc… These sites receive their inventory from the resort directly and operate as a hotel. Rates are typically much higher than reserving directly with us because these sites charge additional fees and taxes.
- VRBO… While this site is a good resource for Villa owners, the downside for the renter is the lack of individual support; you are unable to speak to a live person prior to booking and VRBO assesses a fee at the time of rental. Many guests complain that when dealing with owners, directly, there is a lack of responsiveness.
- Our rates are very competitive, if not the same as dealing directly with the owner and we provide live guest support 24/7 via one of our team members.
- Our On-site Concierge Team is available to you prior to check-in and throughout your stay to assist with dinner reservations, private chef services, excursion reservations, and ground transportation referral
- Our rates include all taxes, resort fees, and maid service – no surprises, no hidden fees
Have you booked through Expedia, VRBO, Hotels.com and need assistance?
Would you like to buy a luxury villa in Cabo – or learn more about ownership?
View listed Villas here: https://cabolaestancia.com/villas-for-sale/
Are there any extra charges?
Do I need to rent a car?
Is the beach swimmable?
Reviews and Testimonials
We’ll be back soon
We enjoyed this Villa and View Very much great staff, thank you, Giovanni & Samantha
The photos and videos do not do this property justice.
We were amazed at this immaculate and decoratively stunning property. The kitchen was well equipped and some things were already pre-stocked for our enjoyment (water, beer, alcohol, snacks). Giovanni, Samantha, and Carla were amazing. Samantha organized floral decorations and balloons to celebrate my 40th birthday. We were a party of 7 and it was spacious. The views from the balcony were breathtaking. We will definitely stay here again.
The property was as advertised, beautiful!
The concierge was great she also had guacamole & chips along with homemade Margaritas waiting for us! The patio area was amazing, eating breakfast and lunch on the patio was great! Also, doing a little office work out on the patio made it much nicer. The restaurants were great! We did have them stock our fridge with beers, that was great! They also gave us a full bar of alcohol which was very nice! We would definitely stay here again. The transportation they recommended was great, Victors Cabo Transportation. One note: they do Maintenance and repairs in the month of September at the facility so it was a little noisy but it really didn’t bother us since we don’t take naps. :) Thank you, Giovanni, Samantha, Carla & Denise!
This Penthouse is amazing!!
Run don’t walk to book it now. So spacious and so so clean. We were really amazed at the high-end furnishings, the stocked bar, and the offerings of kitchen items. The view from the terrace cannot be beaten. We spent every morning there watching the sunrise from the hot tub with our coffee. It’s also very family-friendly. Our 6-month-old son stayed with us and he loved it all as well. Giovanni and Samantha were helpful the entire time we were there and consistently in communication with us. There were a few bumps along the way but both Giovanni and Samantha worked quickly to resolve and followed up to ensure we were satisfied. We will definitely be back in Cabo and we will definitely be booking with Giovanni again!
We have stayed 4 times at Estancia and all of the Villas were superb. We really enjoyed the ground level access of unit 3101 while still having the customary privacy of the premier locations.
Love the villa and location!
We stayed in Villa 1604 and love the villa and location! There is plenty of room for a family or group of friends to stay. The concierge, Samantha, was helpful in setting up things to do. We went on the snorkeling trip that she recommend and it was great-the water is so warm and clear. She also assisted in setting up our spa reservations- my husband and I both enjoyed our treatments.
It looks like there is a ton of building going on down here along the coast. But even the tour guide on the boat said what you said that this is the best place to be for the beach.
Everyone that we have met has been so warm and friendly, the service has been amazing. We had dinner here at Neptune one night and the steakhouse last night. Both were fabulous for the food, drinks, and service. We met the nicest people at the pool as well and everyone was saying how much they loved it here.
Giovanni Giammarco was very helpful in making our reservations for us. He helped connect us with Samantha for assistance with dinner, spa, and activity reservations, and Victor for transportation. Victor was very helpful in explaining what to do once we arrived at the airport- we appreciated his guidance and assistance.
Lifelong memories were made here in Villa 3101! Perfect accommodations set at a perfect location with amazing panoramic views!! Giovanni and Samantha were awesome to deal with as well!! It was the perfect birthday and anniversary celebration for the wife and me. We can’t wait to get back!!!
The penthouse is incredible in every aspect. My wife is an artist so we LOVED all of the paintings and sculptures. The patio has arguably the best postcard view in Cabo and the pool and pool bar were great. We are coming back again and again and again. Restaurants and golf and the whole scene are wonderful. Viva Mexico!
The location of this rental was great!
The main level meant easy in/out to enjoy all amenities. Super close to the beach. Short Uber ride to town! Space was perfect for four adults!
Fantastic place to stay!
One of the nicest 3 bedroom condos I’ve ever stayed in. The balcony was huge and overlooked the resort and ocean. You can’t beat the views. Pictures don’t do it justice. Giovanni and Samantha were excellent to work with from start to finish and were always responsive to questions or requests.
We thoroughly enjoyed the condo and resort. The resort staff was very service-oriented and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
Villa 1301A was incredible!
Our stay at Villa La Estancia was a treasured memory! From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with outstanding service. I opened the door to our Villa and was instantly transformed into Vacation mode! The Villa is so impressive. Beautifully decorated, clean, fully stocked kitchen and very comfortable beds. Air conditioning kept at my ideal temperature (cold!). When you walk onto the enormous patio, you are in awe of the spectacular view. Really, takes your breath away! We spent mornings drinking coffee and eating breakfast on the patio. We played games in the evening on the beautiful granite table. We swam in the pool almost every day. (Get your towel on the lounges at 8:00 am sharp). The grounds are so well manicured. I even saw staff wiping down all the railings overlooking the beach. The swim-up bar for food and drinks was great too. Don’t miss the jacuzzi too. Small Grocery store on-site, someone always out front to call a taxi for the $9 ride to town. The staff is so friendly and goes out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The concierge, Samantha is available to make any arrangements you need. She was great! Don’t miss Edith’s for dinner! Great food and experience (be sure and reserve before your trip). We will definitely be returning.
Stylish, luxurious vacation home!
Stylish, luxurious vacation home with a wonderful balcony that runs the length of the unit and looks out directly to El Arco! Ideal location for those looking for a swimmable beach and close proximity to downtown without being in the party scene. Concierge service was impeccable, offering transportation, grocery services, and pretty much anything else you could ask for.
Villa 3104 was perfect!
After a year of no travel, I was in need of some vacation time and wanted to make sure I got the most for my time and money. I found Cabo La Estancia and contacted Giovanni to assist with travel options. From the very beginning, Cabo La Estancia was incredible for understanding exactly what I desired and they did everything to accommodate my wishes. I decided to go with their recommendations and experienced the following:
1. From the moment I arrived, the pre-arranged transportation to the Estancia and return was exceptional through Victor’s Cabo Transportation. Excellent SUV and driver both ways!
2. Upon my arrival at the La Estancia, I was greeted by the most friendly, accommodating staff…including the Concierge, Samantha.
3. I rented Cabo La Estancia Villa 3104 and it was immaculate! The Villa was clean, beautiful, and in a perfect location! Ground floor and steps away from the beach, pool, and restaurant!
4. My stay and service in the restaurants and by the pool were exceptional. Also, there are many additional close restaurants as options. Also, there is a local market with all your needs.
5. Activities are unlimited! Wave runners, ATVs, fishing, massages on the beach, etc.
6. Finally, on my departure the staff offered me cold drinks complimentary while I was waiting on my return transportation with Victor’s who arrived 25 minutes early!
I plan on going back to Cabo La Estancia…possibly within the next 30 days and I will absolutely use Cabo La Estancia and Giovanni again!
You can’t go wrong…just relax and enjoy your trip!
My family love it!
The place was amazing, it looks better than pics and the amenities, location and everything was perfect! I highly recommend it!
This place was amazing
Beautifully decorated, beautiful views, everything you could want. The entire experience was great
The unit is as beautiful as it appears on the site
The view from indoors or from the private balcony is breathtaking. The kitchen is fully equipped with anything needed to brew a cup of coffee or prepare a 4-course meal. The unit was very clean and beautifully decorated. I gave a 4-star overall rating because the a/c was not operating properly in the master suite and the safe was not operational. Maintenance requests were made; a/c was checked but not corrected/safe was never looked at. We made follow-up requests with no response or resolution. Overall it is a lovely property.
Amazing experience for friends and family
The property was better than it looks. This is our second time staying here and it has yet to disappoint. The staff was especially helpful in setting up off-property activities as well as arranging our dinner plans.
Great Family Trip
Great place for a family trip. Couldn’t ask for anything more.
Absolutely beautiful. The whole stay was amazing from arriving to departing. Will definitely book again in the future.
We were very pleased!
We rented this villa for a quick 3 day trip to Cabo and were very pleased. The decor and furnishings were impeccable and the kitchen was well stocked. Samantha was great. Everything we requested she took care of. She arranged a private chef for two of our meals, a beautiful floral arrangement to be delivered and provided recommendations for boat rides to El Arco. We also used their recommended private transportation (Victor’s transport) which was amazing as well. The chef service (Garambullo) was phenomenal and each course was delectable. Giovanni and Samantha were quick to handle one minor issue we had which was much appreciated. Lastly, our only suggestion would be to have additional pillows on the beds if possible. We would definitely rent this unit again and we are looking to rent a larger villa this November and will be reaching out to Giovanni.