What is the most unique & unusual thing you can do in Cabo? A camel ride on the beach of course! Don’t miss the fantastic opportunity to experience an incredible tour that you will remember for a life time. Come and enjoy a spectacular camel ride along the crystalline waters and majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean. Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about its history, anatomy, personality, keeping and training; Get up close and personal including petting and feeding these amazing creatures. Taste our exquisit mexican food and discover the authentic flavors of several dishes from different regions of our country.
- A delicious Mexican buffet, soft drinks and water.
- A Tequila class and tasting in our enigmatic
- Tequila museum.
- A nature hike in our ecological reserve.
- A magical visit to our aviary.
- An experienced camel handler and bilingual guide.
- A desert safari ride.
09:00am | 00:00pm | 03:00pm
- Round trip transportation
- Park entrance: $20 USD per person
- Optional Collision Insurance per vehicle
- Single ATV: $25 USD
- Double ATV: $ 35 USD
- Mini Side By Side: $30 USD
- Side By Side/ Wildcat Sport: $ 45 USD
If you book your tour with less than 12 hours, we will not be able to provide transportation and you must arrive at the location on your own.