Surround yourself with the pleasures of paradise in Cabo San Lucas. At Villa La Estancia, the pleasures extend far beyond the luxuries of your secluded Villa right down to Medano Beach and the sapphire blue water.
Twenty-four hours a day, you’ll have our friendly, attentive front-desk staff at your service.
Concierge & Maid Service
Need assistance soliciting a deep-sea charter or simply want to have nightly turn-down service? Just call on the resort professional staff. The concierge and maids are there to make your life easier in any way they can.
With the ocean view and refreshing sea breeze gracing your terrace, you may never want to leave your room. You don’t have to. All you have to do is call room service for a perfectly prepared dinner with a vintage cabernet.
Top-notch Fitness Center features 10 cardiovascular machines, 12 Icarian workout stations as well as free weight dumbbells. There’s also a sauna, steam room and whirlpool for relaxing tired muscles post-workout.
- Cardiovascular machines
- Weight machines
- Free weights
- Dressing rooms
- Hot tubs
- Steam rooms
Open 7:00 am to 8:00 am Mon-Sat; 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday.
There is no charge for the use of these facilities.
Keep in mind
- All fitness center users must be at least 16 years old.
- The use of clean tennis shoes, shorts or pants, t-shirt or sweatshirt is mandatory (no flip flops or sandals allowed).
Villa del Palmar has two beautiful tennis courts for you to practice your game during the day or night.
Tennis Pro is available to rally with guests without partners.
Courts Open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Tennis rackets and balls for rent at the Resort Entertainment Office 9:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
Pool Bar Restaurant
From a light menu to tropical drinks, make every day a holiday. Enjoy the incredible view of Land’s End while having margaritas with your friends.
If you ever need medical attention, the resort has a private physician on call, associated with private care facilities. This helps ensure that you feel the same level of comfort you do at home.
In-room washer and dryers are standard in every one and two-bedroom villa but we also offer a full-service laundry facility.
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living areas, and the terraces
- Twin lavatories in master baths
- Walk-in closets
- Whirlpool tubs in selected baths (ask)
- Satellite access for TV programming
- TV outlet in each bedroom and living room
- Four stereo speaker outlets
- Wet bar on the terrace
- Fax / Internet line and additional phone line available with hotel service
- All units have fiber optic wiring
- Spacious terraces and verandas
- Zoned central air-conditioning
- Electric appliances
- Underground parking, gradual entry
- Infinity edge swimming pools
- Double-door 24 cu. ft. refrigerator with water and ice dispenser
- Range top and separate oven
- Microwave oven
- Garbage disposal
- Double porcelain sinks
- Breakfast bar
- Laundry room with full-size stack washer and dryer
- Laundry sink
- Waterfalls, grotto, islands and outside Jacuzzi on resort property
- This villa is a non-smoking unit
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony
Mini-Mall & Shopping Activities
The on-site mini-mall offers a wide range of products and services just steps away from your Villa.
- Supermarket: The well-stocked market offers dairy products, fresh bread, and pastries, fresh fruits and vegetables as well as packaged and canned goods, beer, wine, and liquors.
- Deli and Internet Cafe: The deli and Internet cafe provides you the opportunity to check your email while enjoying a fresh cappuccino or a deli sandwich and salad. Prepared hot foods are also available.
- Ice Cream Stand
- Video Rental Shop
- Boutiques and Gift Shops
- Local Artist Exhibits on the Plaza
Business Center Hospitality Room
You may be hundreds of miles from the real world, but you’re not out of reach. At the full-service Business Center, you can send and receive faxes, check e-mail, make copies and write documents. In other words, you’ll have everything you need to conduct business as usual. And when you need to have a small gathering or simply want to relax, we invite you to take advantage of the Hospitality Room.
Kids Club – Packages & Prices
- FULL DAY:
- 10:00 am to 16:30 pm
- Includes lunch and material for activities
- Price: $40 USD
- HALF DAY
- 10:00 am to 13:00 pm or from 13:00 pm to 16:00 pm
- Includes material for activities
- Price: $25 USD
- 1 Activity or 1 Hour
- Price: $12 USD
- 3 Day Package (Full Day)
- Price: $100 USD
For more information contact Elizabeth Martinez at ext. 470
Hours of Operation
The Kids Club will be open from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM every day
Check-in 9:30 AM at the Kids Club facility
Kids Club Policy
- Children attending Kids Club must be over 4 to 11 years old and must be potty trained
- The Kids must have shoes, clothing, bathing suit and wearing sunscreen
- Prior reservation is allowed, paid in advance
- There will be a no show charge of $15 USD every 15 min per child after the pickup time
Pool Activities at Villa del Palmar
|10:00am||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool||Mexican Salsas Making||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool||Wacamole Making||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool|
|10:30am||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball|
|11:00am||Putting Open Tournament||Ping Pong Open Tournament||Putting Open Tournament||Shuffleboard Open Tournament||Putting Open Tournament||Ping Pong Open Tournament||Shuffleboard Open Tournament|
|11:30am||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool|
|12:00pm||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool|
|12:30pm||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool|
|02:00pm||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool|
|02:15pm||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool|
|02:45pm||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool|
|03:30pm||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Beach Volleyball game|
|04:00pm||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool|
|05:00pm||Basketball Pick up Game Hard Court||Basketball Pick up Game Hard Court||Basketball Open Tournament|
|07:00pm||Mexican Prehispanic Show||Casino Night||Dirty Dancing Show||Mexican Folkloric Show||Boogie Night Show VolleyBall||Comedy Night Show||Latin Dancing Show|
- Day activities are held in or around the lower pool area.
- Kids special activities – Please come to “Kids in paradise”
- Board games, books, and magazines available in our office.
- Activities may be changed depending on weather conditions and special events.
Where is the resort located?
Is there an all-inclusive option?
Are there restaurants at the resort?
Is there a spa and/or fitness center?
Yes. There is an executive fitness center and also a full spa. There is no charge for using the fitness center.
Are there tennis courts?
Yes, there are two private tennis courts and two additional courts at the adjacent resort (lighting available at a small charge).
With a private rental at Cabo La Estancia, do I have the same privileges at the resort?
How do I get from the airport to the resort?
The airport is at San Jose del Cabo (SJD). It is about a 40 – 45-minute drive. Please let us know if you would like us to prearrange transportation for you. Here are the current rates:
- Shuttle service: The Community Shuttle is the slowest form of transportation to the resort, making several planned stops along the way.
- “Regular” TAXI: Taxis are located at the airport but they take ‘the long way’ to the resort, via a toll road (maximum 5 passengers).
- The private Suburban: (recommended) 7 passengers one-way Van: 10 passengers one-way Limo: 8 passengers.
To make a reservation online click here. To request more information please send us an email at email@example.com
Why reserve a villa or penthouse through Cabo La Estancia?
When you reserve through the resort directly or another website such as Expedia or Hotel.com, one of the most common misconceptions is with regard to the one-bedroom unit. It is rented as a ‘hotel room’ when, in fact, there are no hotel rooms in the resort.
This ‘hotel room’ is comprised of a 2-bedroom, 3 bath condo, divided into two parts, Side ‘A’ (1 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen, living and dining areas) and side ‘B’, known as a ‘lock-off’ (1 bedroom, 1 bath, with a separate entrance, 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed, depending on the unit).
This is often referred to as ‘The European Plan’ and the problem is both sides ‘A’ and side ‘B’ share a balcony, divided by a grass lattice screen.
A client renting through our website, Cabo La Estancia, will never need to share the balcony because we never rent out the ‘B’ side lock-off. We only rent the ‘A’ side, thereby, preserving your privacy. Other sites will not explain this fully and will rent both sides.
Are there benefits of reserving through Cabo La Estancia versus VRBO or other sites?
The benefits of reserving through Cabo La Estancia versus VRBO or other sites are significant:
- When reserving through our website, you will always know which Villa you are renting – no surprises upon check-in. Cabo La Estancia monitors all units on a continual basis throughout the year and, therefore, will know which have been updated and upgraded and will separate the good from the bad.
- Expedia, Travelocity, etc… These sites receive their inventory from the resort directly and operate as a hotel. Rates are typically much higher than reserving directly with us because these sites charge additional fees and taxes.
- VRBO… While this site is a good resource for Villa owners, the downside for the renter is the lack of individual support; you are unable to speak to a live person prior to booking and VRBO assesses a fee at the time of rental. Many guests complain that when dealing with owners, directly, there is a lack of responsiveness.
- Our rates are very competitive, if not the same as dealing directly with the owner and we provide live guest support 24/7 via one of our team members.
- Our On-site Concierge Team is available to you prior to check-in and throughout your stay to assist with dinner reservations, private chef services, excursion reservations, and ground transportation referral
- Our rates include all taxes, resort fees, and maid service – no surprises, no hidden fees
Have you booked through Expedia, VRBO, Hotels.com and need assistance?
Would you like to buy a luxury villa in Cabo – or learn more about ownership?
View listed Villas here: https://cabolaestancia.com/villas-for-sale/
Are there any extra charges?
Do I need to rent a car?
Is the beach swimmable?
Reviews and Testimonials
My girlfriends and I were just here for a bachelorette party this past weekend…absolutely amazing! The Villa is Clean, Comfortable , and everyone is so nice! Easy access to the Pool and Beach! Would come back anytime!
We look forward to growing our relationship with Gio in the years to come
My wife and I lead an active and sometimes hectic lifestyle, running multiple companies and traveling almost constantly, so finding Gio has been invaluable to our peace of mind. When we met Gio we immediately felt comfortable working with him, and he quickly proved himself to be deeply knowledgeable and trustworthy. As is often the case, we presented Gio with a number of challenging tasks (including getting a last-minute extension on our escrow), and his quick work and diligence managed to save the day. He is truly one of those rare, intuitive individuals who can anticipate our needs even before we do. His team manages the rental of our units, and like Gio, they are always accommodating and excellent problem solvers. We look forward to growing our relationship with Gio in the years to come.
Jeff & Paulette Carpoff, New owners of Penthouse 2801, Villas 2606 & 3409
In a matter of about two weeks, we had a very workable offer
People like Giovanni and his partner Martin are a rare breed. After over three years listing with the Villa Group, I decided to give Giovanni and Martin a try. Really, what did I have to lose? In a matter of about two weeks, we had a very workable offer. Both Giovanni and Martin represented both myself (as the seller) and the buyer. If you want to rent or sell your property, then the choice is an easy one, go with Giovanni of Cabo La Estancia and his partner Martin.
Jeff Austin Former owner, Villa 3409
Thank you for the welcome.
Thank you for the welcome. I would like to thank you and your team for helping us in our purchase of PH 1502. The process was fairly easy and simple especially compared to our purchase of 3307 from the developer. (another long story) You and your team are true professionals and really know the VLE market.
Anyway glad to have my partner and me in on 1502…Looking forward to a great remodel and many happy days at VLE.
Cheers, Kris Anderson & Art Strauss Jr. new owner, Penthouse 1502
Thanks for making this Escrow period fast and painless.
Thanks, Gio for creating a market for a quick sale of our Penthouse 1502. We truly didn’t anticipate you getting that accomplished so fast. Guess I should be careful what we wished for. I know you and your staff are involved in all aspects at VLE (rentals & sales) but to produce a buyer so quickly was unexpected and now annoying.
(Just kidding…Kind of). It is with a heavy heart that I close this chapter of ownership at Estancia but will look forward to working with you to rent a place on one of your listings in the future.
Thanks for making this Escrow period fast and painless.
Bob & Donna Draney Former owner, Penthouse 1502
We vacationed at La Estancia in Oct 2013 and it was the best vacation I have ever.rooms are top notch the staff are the best if you needed anything they were there we enjoyed it so much we are going back for a month in Jan 2015. the beach is very nice water is so clear and blue and warm.i could go on and on but just book it and get down there
Besides our business relationship, we also became good friends.
I have known Giovanni Giammarco for over 10 years as a fellow owner and because of his Cabo La Estancia. I listed my penthouse with Giovanni for the purpose of renting to
his high-end clientele.
Besides our business relationship, we also became good friends.
When it came time to make the decision on listing my unit for sale, I trusted Giovanni to represent me with his 30 years of real estate experience, plus I knew he was a US broker too. It all helped contribute to a successful closing.
Dana Oberlin Former owner, Penthouse 2801
We would strongly recommend him if you want to sell your unit at Villa Estancia
We were original owners at Villa Estancia and for over 10 years Giovanni Giammarco helped us manage and rent our unit. When the time came to sell we had “Gio” represent us. From effectively managing all the buyers and showings offers and counteroffers he got our unit sold. Then he effectively managed the complex Mexican closing processes, Gio was our representative and got our deal closed. Our escrow closed on time and right in line with Gio’s expected proceeds and timing. We would strongly recommend him if you want to sell your unit at Villa Estancia. Go with Gio!
Dane Hillyard Former owner, Villa 3101-1/4
Will work with Gio again in a heartbeat.
We recently closed on our dream property at Villa Estancia, after renting several different units there with Gio over the last 7 years. The deal took almost a year to finally close, and Gio served as a trusted advisor to us throughout the somewhat opaque and circuitous route from the initial offer to the signed contracts. Gio was communicative, straightforward, and insightful over the course of this difficult transaction and we would and will work with him again in a heartbeat.
Jack and Mary Keenan New owner, Villa 3101-1/4
Giovanni Giammarco made our transaction one of the easiest we have experienced
Purchasing property in a foreign country can be a challenge but Giovanni Giammarco made our transaction one of the easiest we have experienced. He was reliable, provided open communication throughout the entire process, and was available every step of the way. Because of his tenacity and determination, we were actually able to close early and now are the proud owners of PH3502 at Villa La estancia, our new luxury dream home. Thank you, Giovanni!
Mary Vaidya New owner, Penthouse 3502
No one I’d trust more to represent me
It was hard enough to make the decision to sell my villa in Cabo, and the two potential transactions that failed to close with other agents at Estancia only made matters more difficult. I felt comfortable and confident when, Giovanni Giammarco, shared with me his background of 25 years of real estate experience and commercial success in the U.S. He is also one of our villa owners, past President of the HOA, and founder of Cabo La Estancia which is the number one rental company for Estancia online. Cabo La Estancia has provided me with significant rental income on PH3502 over the past several years and Giovanni was always personally involved, using his expertise to maximize my cash flow on the villa. Consequently, I knew there would be no one I’d trust more to represent me when I decided to sell my Cabo Penthouse.
John Scherer former owner, Penthouse 3502