Surround yourself with the pleasures of paradise in Cabo San Lucas. At Villa La Estancia, the pleasures extend far beyond the luxuries of your secluded Villa right down to Medano Beach and the sapphire blue water.
Twenty-four hours a day, you’ll have our friendly, attentive front-desk staff at your service.
Concierge & Maid Service
Need assistance soliciting a deep-sea charter or simply want to have nightly turn-down service? Just call on the resort professional staff. The concierge and maids are there to make your life easier in any way they can.
With the ocean view and refreshing sea breeze gracing your terrace, you may never want to leave your room. You don’t have to. All you have to do is call room service for a perfectly prepared dinner with a vintage cabernet.
Top-notch Fitness Center features 10 cardiovascular machines, 12 Icarian workout stations as well as free weight dumbbells. There’s also a sauna, steam room and whirlpool for relaxing tired muscles post-workout.
- Cardiovascular machines
- Weight machines
- Free weights
- Dressing rooms
- Hot tubs
- Steam rooms
Open 7:00 am to 8:00 am Mon-Sat; 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday.
There is no charge for the use of these facilities.
Keep in mind
- All fitness center users must be at least 16 years old.
- The use of clean tennis shoes, shorts or pants, t-shirt or sweatshirt is mandatory (no flip flops or sandals allowed).
Villa del Palmar has two beautiful tennis courts for you to practice your game during the day or night.
Tennis Pro is available to rally with guests without partners.
Courts Open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Tennis rackets and balls for rent at the Resort Entertainment Office 9:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
Pool Bar Restaurant
From a light menu to tropical drinks, make every day a holiday. Enjoy the incredible view of Land’s End while having margaritas with your friends.
If you ever need medical attention, the resort has a private physician on call, associated with private care facilities. This helps ensure that you feel the same level of comfort you do at home.
In-room washer and dryers are standard in every one and two-bedroom villa but we also offer a full-service laundry facility.
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living areas, and the terraces
- Twin lavatories in master baths
- Walk-in closets
- Whirlpool tubs in selected baths (ask)
- Satellite access for TV programming
- TV outlet in each bedroom and living room
- Four stereo speaker outlets
- Wet bar on the terrace
- Fax / Internet line and additional phone line available with hotel service
- All units have fiber optic wiring
- Spacious terraces and verandas
- Zoned central air-conditioning
- Electric appliances
- Underground parking, gradual entry
- Infinity edge swimming pools
- Double-door 24 cu. ft. refrigerator with water and ice dispenser
- Range top and separate oven
- Microwave oven
- Garbage disposal
- Double porcelain sinks
- Breakfast bar
- Laundry room with full-size stack washer and dryer
- Laundry sink
- Waterfalls, grotto, islands and outside Jacuzzi on resort property
- This villa is a non-smoking unit
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony
Mini-Mall & Shopping Activities
The on-site mini-mall offers a wide range of products and services just steps away from your Villa.
- Supermarket: The well-stocked market offers dairy products, fresh bread, and pastries, fresh fruits and vegetables as well as packaged and canned goods, beer, wine, and liquors.
- Deli and Internet Cafe: The deli and Internet cafe provides you the opportunity to check your email while enjoying a fresh cappuccino or a deli sandwich and salad. Prepared hot foods are also available.
- Ice Cream Stand
- Video Rental Shop
- Boutiques and Gift Shops
- Local Artist Exhibits on the Plaza
Business Center Hospitality Room
You may be hundreds of miles from the real world, but you’re not out of reach. At the full-service Business Center, you can send and receive faxes, check e-mail, make copies and write documents. In other words, you’ll have everything you need to conduct business as usual. And when you need to have a small gathering or simply want to relax, we invite you to take advantage of the Hospitality Room.
Kids Club – Packages & Prices
- FULL DAY:
- 10:00 am to 16:30 pm
- Includes lunch and material for activities
- Price: $40 USD
- HALF DAY
- 10:00 am to 13:00 pm or from 13:00 pm to 16:00 pm
- Includes material for activities
- Price: $25 USD
- 1 Activity or 1 Hour
- Price: $12 USD
- 3 Day Package (Full Day)
- Price: $100 USD
For more information contact Elizabeth Martinez at ext. 470
Hours of Operation
The Kids Club will be open from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM every day
Check-in 9:30 AM at the Kids Club facility
Kids Club Policy
- Children attending Kids Club must be over 4 to 11 years old and must be potty trained
- The Kids must have shoes, clothing, bathing suit and wearing sunscreen
- Prior reservation is allowed, paid in advance
- There will be a no show charge of $15 USD every 15 min per child after the pickup time
Pool Activities at Villa del Palmar
|10:00am||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool||Mexican Salsas Making||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool||Wacamole Making||Spanish Lesson Lower Pool|
|10:30am||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball||Beach Volleyball|
|11:00am||Putting Open Tournament||Ping Pong Open Tournament||Putting Open Tournament||Shuffleboard Open Tournament||Putting Open Tournament||Ping Pong Open Tournament||Shuffleboard Open Tournament|
|11:30am||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool||Water Aerobics Main Pool|
|12:00pm||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool||Wet & Wacky Pool Game Main Pool|
|12:30pm||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool||SPA Demo Main Pool|
|02:00pm||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool||Bingo Main Pool|
|02:15pm||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool||Lazy Game Main Pool|
|02:45pm||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool||Tequila Volleyball Main Pool|
|03:30pm||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Bartending Class||Beach Volleyball game||Beach Volleyball game|
|04:00pm||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool||Golf Chipping meet at the main pool|
|05:00pm||Basketball Pick up Game Hard Court||Basketball Pick up Game Hard Court||Basketball Open Tournament|
|07:00pm||Mexican Prehispanic Show||Casino Night||Dirty Dancing Show||Mexican Folkloric Show||Boogie Night Show VolleyBall||Comedy Night Show||Latin Dancing Show|
- Day activities are held in or around the lower pool area.
- Kids special activities – Please come to “Kids in paradise”
- Board games, books, and magazines available in our office.
- Activities may be changed depending on weather conditions and special events.
Where is the resort located?
Is there an all-inclusive option?
Are there restaurants at the resort?
Is there a spa and/or fitness center?
Yes. There is an executive fitness center and also a full spa. There is no charge for using the fitness center.
Are there tennis courts?
Yes, there are two private tennis courts and two additional courts at the adjacent resort (lighting available at a small charge).
With a private rental at Cabo La Estancia, do I have the same privileges at the resort?
How do I get from the airport to the resort?
The airport is at San Jose del Cabo (SJD). It is about a 40 – 45-minute drive. Please let us know if you would like us to prearrange transportation for you. Here are the current rates:
- Shuttle service: The Community Shuttle is the slowest form of transportation to the resort, making several planned stops along the way.
- “Regular” TAXI: Taxis are located at the airport but they take ‘the long way’ to the resort, via a toll road (maximum 5 passengers).
- The private Suburban: (recommended) 7 passengers one-way Van: 10 passengers one-way Limo: 8 passengers.
To make a reservation online click here. To request more information please send us an email at email@example.com
Why reserve a villa or penthouse through Cabo La Estancia?
When you reserve through the resort directly or another website such as Expedia or Hotel.com, one of the most common misconceptions is with regard to the one-bedroom unit. It is rented as a ‘hotel room’ when, in fact, there are no hotel rooms in the resort.
This ‘hotel room’ is comprised of a 2-bedroom, 3 bath condo, divided into two parts, Side ‘A’ (1 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen, living and dining areas) and side ‘B’, known as a ‘lock-off’ (1 bedroom, 1 bath, with a separate entrance, 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed, depending on the unit).
This is often referred to as ‘The European Plan’ and the problem is both sides ‘A’ and side ‘B’ share a balcony, divided by a grass lattice screen.
A client renting through our website, Cabo La Estancia, will never need to share the balcony because we never rent out the ‘B’ side lock-off. We only rent the ‘A’ side, thereby, preserving your privacy. Other sites will not explain this fully and will rent both sides.
Are there benefits of reserving through Cabo La Estancia versus VRBO or other sites?
The benefits of reserving through Cabo La Estancia versus VRBO or other sites are significant:
- When reserving through our website, you will always know which Villa you are renting – no surprises upon check-in. Cabo La Estancia monitors all units on a continual basis throughout the year and, therefore, will know which have been updated and upgraded and will separate the good from the bad.
- Expedia, Travelocity, etc… These sites receive their inventory from the resort directly and operate as a hotel. Rates are typically much higher than reserving directly with us because these sites charge additional fees and taxes.
- VRBO… While this site is a good resource for Villa owners, the downside for the renter is the lack of individual support; you are unable to speak to a live person prior to booking and VRBO assesses a fee at the time of rental. Many guests complain that when dealing with owners, directly, there is a lack of responsiveness.
- Our rates are very competitive, if not the same as dealing directly with the owner and we provide live guest support 24/7 via one of our team members.
- Our On-site Concierge Team is available to you prior to check-in and throughout your stay to assist with dinner reservations, private chef services, excursion reservations, and ground transportation referral
- Our rates include all taxes, resort fees, and maid service – no surprises, no hidden fees
Have you booked through Expedia, VRBO, Hotels.com and need assistance?
Would you like to buy a luxury villa in Cabo – or learn more about ownership?
View listed Villas here: https://cabolaestancia.com/villas-for-sale/
Are there any extra charges?
Do I need to rent a car?
Is the beach swimmable?
Reviews and Testimonials
Giovanni Giammarco made our transaction one of the easiest we have experienced
Purchasing property in a foreign country can be a challenge but Giovanni Giammarco made our transaction one of the easiest we have experienced. He was reliable, provided open communication throughout the entire process, and was available every step of the way. Because of his tenacity and determination, we were actually able to close early and now are the proud owners of PH3502 at Villa La estancia, our new luxury dream home. Thank you, Giovanni!
Mary Vaidya New owner, Penthouse 3502
No one I’d trust more to represent me
It was hard enough to make the decision to sell my villa in Cabo, and the two potential transactions that failed to close with other agents at Estancia only made matters more difficult. I felt comfortable and confident when, Giovanni Giammarco, shared with me his background of 25 years of real estate experience and commercial success in the U.S. He is also one of our villa owners, past President of the HOA, and founder of Cabo La Estancia which is the number one rental company for Estancia online. Cabo La Estancia has provided me with significant rental income on PH3502 over the past several years and Giovanni was always personally involved, using his expertise to maximize my cash flow on the villa. Consequently, I knew there would be no one I’d trust more to represent me when I decided to sell my Cabo Penthouse.
John Scherer former owner, Penthouse 3502