Some people come to Cabo to relax. Others come to adventure. If you’re looking to add a little (or a lot) of adventure to your Cabo stay, there is no better choice than our Outdoor Zip Line Adventure tour! Join our expert guides for a Cabo zip line tour, tropical hike, and fun Polaris UTV off-roading excursions. Feel the rush of the best Cabo San Lucas zip line courses available, and take in some of the region’s most breathtaking views along the way. If adventure is your style, this is the tour for you.
A Cabo Zip Line Experience Unlike Any Other
Rappel from sheer rock walls, brave the commando bridge, zip line tandem and upside down before swinging high over the canyon on our new “Pendulum” attraction! Traverse the canyon on a series of exciting zip lines-including the longest and fastest line in Mexico, the “Superman”! Clocking in at 100 kph (60mph) and over 4,000 feet long (1,200 meters), our Cabo San Lucas zip line rides will give you an exhilarating and breathtaking bird’s eye view of the lush tropical scenery of this UNESCO protected biosphere reserve!
The fun doesn’t end there! Prepare to get dusty as you off-road on your very own Polaris UTV, turning and weaving through our specially designed course built for maximum excitement! If you’re looking to experience Cabo San Lucas on the edge of your seat, you’ll want to book with us.
Duration: 3 1/2 hours
Your day will include
- Professional gear
- Bottled water
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What to bring
- Long shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Child prices apply to children ages 8 to 11. Any child age 12 years and older is considered an adult
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras of all types, including GoPro and hands-free cameras are not allowed
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license
- Driver’s permits are not allowed
- A $25 USD collision/damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
Where is the tour?
How tough is this tour?
Will I get dirty or wet?
What should I wear?
Can I bring my camera?
What are ACCT Standards?