This beautiful 2 bedroom / 3 bath Villa now features new designer decor including imported furniture, designer linens, and brand-new mattresses. With over 2,100 sq. ft. of living area located on the fifth floor, it features a direct ocean front view of Land’s End from every room.
You’ll enjoy all the services of this 5-star resort with twenty-four hour, friendly, attentive concierge staff, every other day maid service, a full-service spa, fitness center, room service, and a wet bar on your private terrace.
This unit boasts designer décor that is both smart and timeless. The bright, airy atmosphere is highlighted by the ten-foot ceilings and the unit is not short on comfort thanks to the imported furnishings and designer linens. You’ll enjoy the special attention given to all the details within. The dark-stained woodwork is a perfect complement to the light-toned furnishings, walls and travertine marble floors, and the restraint used in the use of cheerful color enliven the interiors just enough to not compete with the direct view of Land’s End, which can be enjoyed from all the living spaces and terrace.
Other design amenities include a spacious terrace, espresso-stained cabinetry, a fully-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and central air-conditioning.
This unique, luxuriously designed and appointed two-bedroom/three-bath Villa sleeps up to four people.
There are two master suites, each with a king-size bed, a lovely sitting area, flat-screen television and en-suite bath that includes a marble countertop. A powder room is found off the living area and includes a shower.
Whether you’re relaxing in the living room or enjoying a beverage on the spacious terrace, the sapphire-blue Sea of Cortez stretches out before you with a direct view of ‘Land’s End’.
An elegant stay awaits you in Villa 2502.
- Master Bedroom has a King Size Bed (Armoire/Entertainment Center, Sitting area and Desk, Huge Closet)
- Very large bathroom area with Separate Shower, Jacuzzi Tub, Make-Up Area, Double Sinks, hairdryer, clock radio
- Guest Room has a King Size Beds, Armoire/Entertainment Unit, Sitting Area, Huge Closet, Large Bathroom with Large Bath/Shower
- Full Kitchen (Side by Side Refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, dishwasher, all cooking utensils, serving and entertaining pieces).
- Dining Room with seating for six and serving buffet.
- The powder room has a glass door shower.
- Living Room has sofa, love seat, chair and a half, entertainment center Smart TVs, etc.
- Washer/Dryer in Villa
- Cable TV’s in each bedroom and living room, DVD/CD players in each bedroom and living room.
- Central Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans in each room
- Phones and Internet Cable outlet to Estancia’s Internet Service
- Electronic Safe in Master Suite
- Every Other Day Maid Service
Reviews and Testimonials
Would absolutely stay again
This is a beautifully decorated condo with the most amazing view of the Arch from every room. We loved having our morning coffee and night cap while looking at the gorgeous views on the cozy balcony. We found the beds to be extremely comfortable and all slept very well. The staff was always friendly and offered great service and assistance with anything we needed.
Beautiful property and excellent location
Villa La Estancia is a beautiful property and an excellent location for getting around Los Cabos. This beautiful Villa is well appointed with everything you need for your vacation including a kitchen with everything you need for cooking and a large washer and dryer.
Excellent decor and view!
The room is just like the photos show! Will definitely stay here again! Thanks so much!
Would highly recommend this property!
The condo had a perfect setup for two couples. 2 master bedroom suites. The view and outside balcony was a highlight for us. The complex as a whole was great: clean, everything you needed, and anything you needed assistance with was done quickly and happily. The location was awesome. Would highly recommend this property!
Beautiful view of Lands End from the balcony; Wonderful service around the pool; Easy access to restaurants and activities.