After 2 years off the market, and 98% of the remodel complete,
With sweeping views of Land’s End and the brilliant blue Sea of Cortez, the newly remodeled Penthouse 1806 at Villa La Estancia boasts unique, luxury vacation living. PH 1806 offers the spaciousness and comfort of a home with the conveniences and amenities of a 5-star, full-service resort.
The unit features an open floor plan, 3 well-appointed bedroom suites each with its own ensuite bathroom, and a massive outdoor living space with tropical gardens at every turn. Extensive renovations to the unit were completed in December of 2021 along with all new furnishings and décor.
Prepare a memorable meal in the gourmet kitchen or let us arrange for a private chef to do it for you. The spacious living and dining areas are the perfect place to relax with family and friends.
The outdoor deck is perfect for entertaining or renewing private vows.
Other amenities in the unit include a full kitchen with new appliances, 2 master suites, all bedrooms with King size beds, 2 sleeper sofas, new smart TV’s, outdoor living and dining spaces, complete BBQ area, an outdoor fireplace, full resort security team, daily maid service, and a local, bilingual property manager ready to help as you need.
Villa La Estancia features multiple heated pools, Jacuzzis, workout facilities, an award-winning spa, an all-inclusive option, an onsite market, and a variety of restaurant options. It is located on Medano beach where water activities abound. Cabo San Lucas is walkable from the resort or a short taxi ride away. Guests who rent during the winter months can also watch for whales and their babies from the deck!
Several couples or families will find everything they need for a fantastic, memorable vacation in beautiful Cabo San Lucas.
- Private staff including a housekeeper and English-speaking concierge available daily except on Sunday
- Amazing Outdoor Jacuzzi top overlooking the sea of Cortez (Completed Sept 30th, 2022)
- 2 master bedrooms suites –
- 3rd bedroom with 2 Kings
- 4 full bathrooms – (3 ½ until Sept 2022)
- Large Double oven and separate cooktop
- Microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Side-by-side refrigerator with icemaker
- Dishware, glasses, flatware, cookware, and kitchen utensils
- Small appliances
- Breakfast bar with 5 chairs
- Washer/dryer (separate laundry room)
- Dining room seats 8
- New smart TVs in each room
- Wet bar and mini-refrigerator on the terrace including outdoor fireplace sitting area
- Patio Furniture
- Gas BBQ & hot tub on the terrace (no hot tub until September 2022)
- Daily maid service
Reviews and Testimonials
We couldn't be happier
Our trip was muy excellente, Giovanni. The Penthouse was exactly as we anticipated and all of the contacts including Samantha our private concierge, Judith with the Catering company, and Victor‘s transportation were stupendous. Thanks, again, we will be back soon.
Beautiful unit and stay!
We had such an enjoyable stay in Penthouse 1806, the view was incredible.
The Penthouse was nicely remodeled and we liked the style/design. Loved the margaritas at check-in.
It was a beautiful unit and stay!