Villa la Estancia Penthouse 3502 on Medano Beach offers the discriminating guest tasteful elegance with 4678 square feet + over 1100 sq. ft terrace. (4 bedrooms & 4 ½ bathrooms or 3 bed + den & 5 bathrooms) of comfortable, private beachfront luxury where you will experience spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land’s End. You are just a short walk from the town and harbor of Cabo San Lucas. Medano Beach is also safe for swimming and a variety of water sports including parasailing and jet skiing.
There are also water taxis to take you snorkeling at Land’s End, horseback riding services, or you could just relax in a beach cabana outside your door. Penthouse 3502 combines the spaciousness and comfort of a home with the conveniences and amenities of a 5-star, full-service resort.
This superbly decorated, one-of-a-kind showcase condominium with designer-chosen furnishings and art boasts true luxury living. Recently updated and beautifully finished throughout, the wide-open floor plan features airy, 10-foot ceilings and sliding walls of glass that flood the interior with natural light. Amenities include a chef’s kitchen terrace with incredible outdoor living space.
Enjoy sweeping views of the sapphire-blue Sea of Cortez and ‘El Arco’ Land’s End Los Cabo from every room and the covered terrace. More than 4,678 sq. ft. of living space and 1,100 sq. ft. of the covered terrace provides 4 Bedrooms/ 4 ½ Baths + outdoor steam shower.
Situated on Medano Beach, the most swimmable beach in Los Cabos and just a short walk into town and the harbor of Cabo San Lucas. Lifestyle activities available nearby include a variety of water activities to choose from such as parasailing, jet skiing, and snorkeling, or a land-based activity such as horseback riding. Penthouse 3502 offers the spaciousness and comfort of a home with all the conveniences and amenities of a 5-star, full-service resort.
- Private staff including a housekeeper and English-speaking concierge available daily except for Sunday
- Optional Configurations: 4 Bedroom / 4 ½ Bath + outdoor steam shower
- Sleeps 10
- One-story penthouse (5th) floor oceanfront
- Two Master Bedroom Suites with en-suite Baths
- Master Bedroom 1 – One King Bed, ocean views, walk-in closet, en-suite bath & steam shower
- Master Bedroom 2 (lock off) with private entrance – One King Bed, ocean views, en-suite bath, and mini kitchen
- Bedroom 3 – Two Queen Beds, ocean views, en-suite bath
- Bedroom 4 – One King Bed
- Four (4) full bathrooms / One ½ Bath / + One Outdoor Steam Shower
- Plush pillow-top beds and Frette sheets
- SAT-TV throughout
- LCD TV in living room
- Multi-speaker music system and media library
- Gourmet kitchen, top of the line cookware and table settings, stainless steel appliances
- On-site complete water desalination and purification plant for all water (water is safe to drink)
- Marble floors and countertops
- Full laundry room
- 24-hour security, gate attendant, and lobby services
- Full handicap accessibility
- English speaking medical service on 24-hour call
- Outdoor covered living area with fire pit
- Oceanfront view Jacuzzi
- Outdoor gourmet gas BBQ and refrigerator
- Outdoor sound system
- Outdoor Tommy Bahama furniture including lounges, futons, sofas, teak dining tables, and copper-top bar tables
- Tennis courts, water-slide, kids club, and European style spa facility at adjoining sister resort (within walking distance)
- Town Square with shops, deli, supermarket, ice cream parlor, pharmacy, and Internet Lounge
- On-site restaurant choices from casual to elegant to room service
- Oceanview heated pools with shallow & deep areas, rock grotto, Jacuzzi
- Swim-up bar/restaurant and poolside dining
- Only steps from the beach
- 1/2 mile from town
- Daily maid service
Reviews and Testimonials
We had a blast in Penthouse 3502
Plenty of room with one heck of a view! Thank you and your staff for making this a great trip. We’ll be back Giovanni!
It’s almost impossible to imagine a nicer place to stay in Cabo. The Villa is gorgeous and gigantic, with all the amenities one could ask for. The big highlight is the enormous and beautiful outdoor deck, with all sorts of great seating arrangements, a hot tub and grill, and a beautiful view of the water. My family spent so much time having fun in the pool and in the ocean that I actually regretted not spending more time relaxing at the Villa itself, which is a rare feeling for vacation! (How often do you think to yourself, “I wish I had spent more time in my hotel room.”) In any event, I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and at this point it’s probably ruined every other Cabo option for me.
Lived like Rockstars
WE loved every minute of our trip. We all agreed it will be difficult to live like regular people after a week living like rock stars!! There was 4 couples and this villa was spectacular and made us feel like royalty!! The patio was EVERYTHING and where we spent most of our time….. Samantha was fantastic and helped us secure a private chef to cook the fish my husband caught on fishing trips…. we all agreed we should have used the private chef more as it was so delicious and more cost effective for our group. They came in, cooked, served and cleaned up everything so we could relax and enjoy time together on the patio….. This was definitely a perfect way to celebrate my husbands 50th birthday. The views were spectacular from the villa. We were even blessed with a full moon on our last night of our trip!!
Penthouse 3502 far exceeded my expectations. Every detail of this space was beautifully designed. From the decor to the indoor and outdoor living spaces. The sunrise and ocean views were spectacular. All of the amenities were useful. The property manager was always available and accessible. I would highly recommend this Penthouse if you are looking for a spectacular experience.
I look forward to staying there again in the future!
This villa had everything and more
My family celebrated our 30th anniversary at this spectacular villa. It was perfect from the moment we checked in. Carla the property manager was very attentive and Santa the housekeeper was exceptional! This villa had everything and more….the patio overlooking the ocean was where we spent all of our time. Would definitely stay here again. Thank you!!