Villa la Estancia Penthouse 3502 on Medano Beach offers the discriminating guest tasteful elegance with 4678 square feet + over 1100 sq. ft terrace. (4 bedrooms & 4 ½ bathrooms or 3 bed + den & 5 bathrooms) of comfortable, private beachfront luxury where you will experience spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land’s End. You are just a short walk from the town and harbor of Cabo San Lucas. Medano Beach is also safe for swimming and a variety of water sports including parasailing and jet skiing.
There are also water taxis to take you snorkeling at Land’s End, horseback riding services, or you could just relax in a beach cabana outside your door. Penthouse 3502 combines the spaciousness and comfort of a home with the conveniences and amenities of a 5-star, full-service resort.
This superbly decorated, one-of-a-kind showcase condominium with designer-chosen furnishings and art boasts true luxury living. Recently updated and beautifully finished throughout, the wide-open floor plan features airy, 10-foot ceilings and sliding walls of glass that flood the interior with natural light. Amenities include a chef’s kitchen, wet bar and an enormous covered terrace with private hot tub and incredible outdoor living space.
Enjoy sweeping views of the sapphire-blue Sea of Cortez and ‘El Arco’ Land’s End Los Cabo from every room and the covered terrace. More than 4,678 sq. ft. of living space and 1,100 sq. ft. of the covered terrace provides 4 Bedrooms/ 4 ½ Baths + outdoor steam shower.
Situated on Medano Beach, the most swimmable beach in Los Cabos and just a short walk into town and the harbor of Cabo San Lucas. Lifestyle activities available nearby include a variety of water activities to choose from such as parasailing, jet skiing, and snorkeling or choose a land-based activity such as horseback riding. Penthouse 3502 offers the spaciousness and comfort of a home with all the conveniences and amenities of a 5-star, full-service resort.
- Private staff including a housekeeper and English-speaking concierge available daily except for Sunday
- Optional Configurations: 4 Bedroom / 4 ½ Bath + outdoor steam shower
- Sleeps 10
- One-story penthouse (5th) floor ocean front
- Two Master Bedroom Suites with en-suite Baths
- Master Bedroom 1 – One King Bed, ocean views, walk-in closet, en-suite bath & steam shower
- Master Bedroom 2 (lock off) with private entrance – One King Bed, ocean views, en-suite bath, and mini kitchen
- Bedroom 3 – Two Queen Beds, ocean views, en-suite bath
- Bedroom 4 – One Queen Bed
- Four (4) full bathrooms / One ½ Bath / + One Outdoor Steam Shower
- Plush pillow top beds and Frette sheets
- SAT-TV throughout
- LCD TV in living room
- Multi-speaker music system and media library
- Gourmet kitchen, top of the line cookware and table settings, stainless steel appliances
- On-site complete water desalination and purification plant for all water (water is safe to drink)
- Marble floors and countertops
- Full laundry room
- 24-hour security, gate attendant, and lobby services
- Full handicap accessibility
- English speaking medical service on 24-hour call
- Outdoor covered living area with fire pit
- Oceanfront view Jacuzzi
- Outdoor gourmet gas BBQ and refrigerator
- Outdoor sound system
- Outdoor Tommy Bahama furniture including lounges, futons, sofas, teak dining tables, and copper-top bar tables
- Tennis courts, water-slide, kids club, and European style spa facility at adjoining sister resort (within walking distance)
- Town Square with shops, deli, supermarket, ice cream parlor, pharmacy, and Internet Lounge
- On-site restaurant choices from casual to elegant to room service
- Ocean view heated pools with shallow & deep areas, rock grotto, Jacuzzi
- Swim-up bar/restaurant and poolside dining
- Only steps from the beach
- 1/2 mile from town
- Daily maid service
Reviews and Testimonials
The property was as advertised, beautiful!
The concierge was great she also had guacamole & chips along with homemade Margaritas waiting for us! The patio area was amazing, eating breakfast and lunch on the patio was great! Also, doing a little office work out on the patio made it much nicer. The restaurants were great! We did have them stock our fridge with beers, that was great! They also gave us a full bar of alcohol which was very nice! We would definitely stay here again. The transportation they recommended was great, Victors Cabo Transportation. One note: they do Maintenance and repairs in the month of September at the facility so it was a little noisy but it really didn’t bother us since we don’t take naps. :) Thank you, Giovanni, Samantha, Carla & Denise!
Property was beautiful, service was excellent and we had a great stay
We went down with another family. We had a great trip and the property and the accommodations were great. Samantha and Giovanni were accessible and willing to help set up activities and reservations for what we wanted. There was something for everyone to do, the gym was great and the service of the property was great. Overall it was a great experience and we will be back.
Thank you, Giovanni and the Cabo La Estancia Team for a fabulous holiday! Although Penthouse 3502 was awesome when we rented from you, last year, the remodeled version is stunning and much more functional with the 4th bedroom. You can’t compare the breathtaking views from the terrace and amenities with both the hot tub and sauna. When we return to Cabo we know where we want to be!
Best in Cabo
This is by far the most elegant place to stay in Cabo. 5 star all the way. Giovanni is great to work with. Maggie greeted us onsite and was incredible. It’s a quiet location. Has one of a few swimmable beaches. I’d live here if I could!