Enjoy spectacular views from your private Terrace, encompassing the glistening Sea of Cortez and the majestic El Arco (Land’s End).
Located on the 5th Floor in Phase One of the resort, this exquisite, beautifully decorated 2 Bedroom/3 Bath Villa can comfortably sleep up to 6 people and the fully-equipped, well-appointed Kitchen with all stainless appliances is perfect for entertaining.
Luxurious details and features abound in this beautiful Villa, including 13-foot ceilings, crown moldings, cream travertine marble floors, carved maple entry doors and kitchen cabinets, granite counters in the kitchen and all bathrooms, zoned central air conditioning, ceiling fans in Living Room, large closets and dressing areas, electronic security box, two-line telephones, and high speed internet service.
- True 2 bed / 3 bath unit (no lock-off)
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds and mini-fridge
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 with Jetted-Tub (Master) and 1 Standard-Tub (Guest)
- Spacious Living Room, beautifully decorated
- Flat-screen televisions with Satellite TV & Blu-Ray players
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Electric Cooktop with Convection Oven
- Double Door refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
- Garbage disposal
- Dishware, glasses, flatware, cookware, and kitchen utensils
- Automatic coffee maker with built-in filter
- 4 slice toaster
- Spice rack with 16 various spices
- Glass dining table, accommodating six, comfortably
- Ironing board and iron
- Marble tables, chairs, lounges on Terrace
- Gas BBQ on Terrace
- Stainless steel ceiling fans
- All bathrooms:
- toilet paper
- hand soap dispensers
- shower dispenser with shampoo/conditioner and body soap
- bar of soap in the bath tub
- Safety deposit box
- Maid Service: Every-Other Day
- WIFI Service
Reviews and Testimonials
Truly on the top of my list of Mexico vacations. The resort was well-appointed. Our condo was top-notch. Wonderful ocean views, great onsite restaurants, and market. Definitely on our list to run it back sooner than later.
Great place, easy location. Felt safe.
Great place, easy location. Felt safe. Be aware of the process of getting a pool chair if you are wanting to sit by the pool in the mornings during Spring break .
Also, be aware of the pricing of food/drinks in Cabo in general…we ate in our condo quite a bit. Condo was clean, the property was clean, staff was lovely. thank you Giovanni & team.
Villa was great
Giovanni, our trip could not have been better. Absolutely will not stay anywhere else down there.
Everyone there and your team are the best. Villa was great… See you soon. Thanks!
Really really really nice
Super spacious – very clean, nice people work there
Villa La Estancia is a beautiful Resort, and this Villa 1508 did not disappoint!
My husband and I were there for a week, the Kitchen is well stocked and the patio is very spacious with a table, gas grill, and 2 loungers.
Giovanni and the entire staff are so respectful and always ready and willing to help. Thank you, We will be back.